SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LIVE CONCERTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarab123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: LIVE CONCERTS Reply with quote

HI.

ANYONE WHO WENT TO SEE THE EXOTIC CREATURES OF THE DEEP TOUR ON MARCH 21ST @HMV FORUM LONDON

DID YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID?-ID LOVE TO HEAR FROM 'SPARKITES'
systemr2000
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there! My first Sparks gig and it was way overdue.... Reckon I enjoyed it more than you did, though ;)
Sparky Rickmaniac
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there on 20th and it was my first Spark gig
allydodd
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't have it for anything. Reviews are always welcome here, and you'll see a thread further down from the time. Have lost track of the number of Sparks concerts I've been at. I go to lots of gigs but am proud to say have been to more gigs by Sparks than any other act. They ALWAYS astound. In fact my experience is that they just get more and more amazing!!
sarab123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: SPARKS CONCERTS Reply with quote

[color=violet][/color]
THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR SYSTEMR2000

YOU DO SOUND LIKE A GROUPIE-DID YOU HANG AROUND OUTSIDE OUTSIDE FOR THEM AFTER???!!

WELL, YOU ADMIT TO BEING 1.

I ENJOYED THEM LOTS & LOTS-I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE CHILDHOOD.

HAVE YOU?

MIND YOU-WHEN HE SANG 'SHE GOT ME PREGNANT I COULD FEEL THE 'GREEN EYE OF JEALOUSY' INSIDE ME, WHEN SOME DANCERS WERE CAVOTING ABOUT WITH PREGNANT BELLIES (EVEN IF THEY WERE PRETEND)

SARAB123
Frink
Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey, sarab - there's NO NEED TO SHOUT EVERYTHING.

I guess you're still excited about the gig!

I was there for the ECOTD gig - not my first Sparks gig nor my last I hope. It was notable though as I took my wife and 8-year old daughter with me for the first time.

I was 8 when I bought my first Sparks album so we're kind of going full-circle in my family. That's how it's gonna be I suppose...
MarkRae
Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there both nights - what would you like to know...?
systemr2000
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: SPARKS CONCERTS Reply with quote

sarab123 wrote:
THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR SYSTEMR2000

YOU DO SOUND LIKE A GROUPIE-DID YOU HANG AROUND OUTSIDE OUTSIDE FOR THEM AFTER???!!

WELL, YOU ADMIT TO BEING 1.

I ENJOYED THEM LOTS & LOTS-I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE CHILDHOOD.

HAVE YOU?

MIND YOU-WHEN HE SANG 'SHE GOT ME PREGNANT I COULD FEEL THE 'GREEN EYE OF JEALOUSY' INSIDE ME, WHEN SOME DANCERS WERE CAVOTING ABOUT WITH PREGNANT BELLIES (EVEN IF THEY WERE PRETEND)

SARAB123

Hey there, it may say "groupie" under my name on the left but I wasn't able to wait for them afterwards. If I met them I would just be in complete awe! Casual fan from 94 to 07, then a massive fan since last year.. sounds like you had fun while SGMP was played!
LordFreddie
Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen them many, many times, my first being their fabulous Shepherd's Bush Empire show (1996?).

I was there on the second night in March, the one where they performed No.1 In Heaven. Briliiant show from start to finish. As ever.
Sparksswede
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see them LIVE at that gig but I have seen them LIVE (and ofcourse heard them LIVE at the same time) 6 times on three different occasions (6 out of 7 times) at södra teatern theater in Stockholm,Sweden in 2002,2004,2006 and yes you can spot me in the Sparks LIVE dvd from Stockholm 2004 ("Lil' Beethoven").. ..I had great seats(I went to all 3 shows they did in 2004 there 3 evenings in a row and with slightly different seats) near the stage and almost at centre.

I admit I have only seen/heard Sparks there and haven't been to that theater for anything else.OK I live about 700 kilometres from Stockholm but anyhow even if I lived in Stockholm and perhaps would have been at that theater more often (where many pop/rock and other music shows takes place with also other international artists) I'm sure none of them would match watching/hearing my favorites (SPARKS) LIVE...

All have been wonderful and GREAT especially the ones in 2006..I hope to see/hear Sparks LIVE more times..and please come to södra teatern SOON again Sparks..I'm sure you're very welcome there again and it was a big hit there the 3 occasions you've been there...and Sparks have been mentioned as "södran favoriterna" in a recent article online("the favorites of södra teatern") ...With the 3 occasions there I'm not counting the occasion recently when they were there to present TSOIB (with no stage show there)..and I was NOT there then.Couldn't get free from work then and it was a rather short notice in time from the announcement to the show...but if you come to do a LIVE show there I'll be there..atleast if it's announced a bit earlier prior to the show..
Sparksswede
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked in at this thread just because I searched for a list of gigs Sparks done in the past and thought maybe it was here but it wasn't but then I saw my latest post in this thread from 2009 and I read a fault by me..I wrote 2002,2004 and 2006 but it should be 2003 (not 2002) for my first Sparksgig..Just wanted to make that correct almost 3 years after I wrote it.. ..

See some of you soon at södra teatern in Stockholm (I guess)..Atleast my love and I will be there and I guess some of you..It will be GREAT and SPARKSTASTIC!!!!..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Sparks Live All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: