SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Lil Beethoven or hyl on vinyl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyGun
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Looking for Lil Beethoven or hyl on vinyl Reply with quote

My brothers birthday is coming up and as He got just as sparks crazy as me i Would love to send him One of His favourites on vinyl. Sadly They are Hard to Find or Sold for ridiculous prices on discogs..
Does anyone by any Chance have a spare copy of One of those albums and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price? Or does somebody know where to Find one?
Thanks in advance!
Groupie

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: looking for lil beethoven or hyl on vinyl Reply with quote

rock n roll heaven orlando florida u.s. phone 407 -896-1952 there should be a copy of hyl in either pink or white never played but opened i paid them 5 dollars to see if it was a missprint black tell them you talked to marie osmonds freind and the owner will know who sent you he probably wants 15 u.s. dollarsl
Pim Derks
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought In The Red still had copies for sale, but apparently they've finally run out of stock. I bought the pink vinyl one on the release, but only bought the white (and black! :D) one two years ago from them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: