SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW CD SINGLEs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mael22
Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: NEW CD SINGLEs Reply with quote

i just one it on ebay 41.oo gbp. 53.26 u.s. dollars i agree could have saved me money and nerves since i have severe ocd in my sparks collecting and you all are right that money should have went to ron or russ unless they are the ones selling them lol !
mael22
Groupie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: new cd singles Reply with quote

i retract my earlyer statement as you know when i get a drinkin i start making less sense, but o. k . i now own cd single promo what the hell is it this time. great cover that was as far the second cd purchased on ebay i did not know about the first one or that this cd existed untill this thread existed so i thank the author,i paid what i did but i bidded 3 times the amount that i paid for knowing, i own something that makes it rare, you all had the same chance to own it, if they produced multi amounts it wouldnt be that special , i got it you dont na na na na na just kidding ,i think carl van breukelen said it right in a previous thread collecting has no cost !dont hate the players and dont hate the game ,thats what makes sparks so special that we can obtain everythin they have release through going on 50 years, i am only missing ,french 45 confusion,just got back from heaven cd promo, mexico when i am with you 45 and album if you have and want to sell pm me i got cash, thank you all, faithfully sparks
lemonjellydude
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe its worth contacting sparks promoters or record company directly?

its quite common for bands still to release CD singles but these tend to be online only which makes sense.

I would love to buy a Sparks CD single and Im sure if there was a small pressing these would sell out.

Count me in!
miss sparks
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Sparks promo CD single sold for 56 on Ebay today. Much as i would like to have promo single the cost is too high.
mael22
Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: NEW CD SINGLEs Reply with quote

miss sparks when you post please explain in detail you said cd was sold on e bay but you did not let us know what cd so i ask you what cd ?
miss sparks
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CD single was, What the hell is it this time.
lemonjellydude
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy paying 56 for 1 track that's going to be on the album, but I do get the collecting aspect for some people.
Sparks management are clearly missing a trick here! lots of legacy acts still release limited edition singles.
They can even have no.1s on the vinyl singles chart I know Blondie and Bowie have regular vinyl no.1s!
miss sparks
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss sparks wrote:
The CD single was, What the hell is it this time.

These CD promo's are selling for big money, another one sold today for 45. (What the hell is it this time) Maybe if all the singles had been release as CD and not just download, there could of been a chance Sparks got into the single charts.
bryan_davey
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats was my point ,..so many missed opportunities !!!, i bet most fans would like a physical copy ................
Raoul
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think it funny,as Sparks would put these cd singles on the market now! Nothing exclusive😈
freeke
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure BMG, and not Sparks management, decides on the release formats.
miss sparks
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately promo singles do go down in value after a few years. I was able to buy Good Morning promo for a couple of pounds. I'm patient i can wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Music Only All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: