SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Media player won't work !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
terry welch
Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Media player won't work ! Reply with quote

Can someone please help, the media player thingy in the Fanclub section (that now seems to be in the photo gallery) isn't working on my PC. Is it just me, or is this the case for others too? MR Demotime, anyone...help please ?
E-Clect-Eddy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works just fine with me:
it uses Flashplayer to produce sound. So maybe you have to re-install that! from Macromedia, 8.0.22 is the latest if i remember correctly, just checked : yes i do!

PS are you talking about that songplayer directly on the mainsite or not?

www.last.fm/user/E-Clect-Eddy
terry welch
Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi E-C-Eddy, Thank for your reply. Im referring to the Video player in the Fan club section. You get to it through the Live sparks page, then "complete photo gallery". It is password protected, but once in, there is for example, the new album cover, some pics, concert tickets etc, then you have the option of video player, with lots of sparks clips. It's that that wont work for me. Not the player in the general section, on the Sparks Media page, that says "launch video jukebox" (that one works fine!).. but i will try downloading the latest Flashplayer anyways. Thanks again.... you must be excited that Sparks are finally plying Amsterdam btw?
E-Clect-Eddy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help you there than. Personally i don't like to use MS Mediaplayer but use Winamp or real and quicktime alternative. Maybe you should try that aswell. Winamp kan play most things ms mediaplayer can. You might wanna check your DRM settings > Digital Media Right can be very annoying to get things to a standstill.

Yes, i'm very happy R&R gonna come to Amsterdam. Firsttime ever i saw them was in The Hague - Parkpop (95 - 96?), or at least that is what i can remember... maybe Mezcal has a bad influence on my memory!? I'll try to do some catching up with the next tour and hopefully see them at a few different cities/countries.

www.last.fm/user/E-Clect-Eddy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Open Tech Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: