SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would you shop at the sparks store or the sparks shop?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you prefer to shop in the Sparks shop or the Sparks store?
Store coz I'm flash
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Shop coz I'm prudent
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Neither I prefer the clear pricing policies of unofficial merchandisers
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

mampam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Would you shop at the sparks store or the sparks shop? Reply with quote

If you answered store then you are paying through the bottom for merchandise that can be obtained much cheaper in the shop. For some reason this website links only to the expensive upmarket store and not to the cheap and cheerful shop. I thought this curious state of affairs warranted investigation and followed the trail from North Carolina to a dingy warehouse (I imagine) in London where some poor woman has to work out what people have bought knowing only how much they have spent and what their email address is. To make it even more difficult she has no way of telling if the order came from the shop or the store. It isn't clear whether they only let her out when she has guessed correctly or if she is free to come and go as she pleases, but it can't be much fun.

So what's with the dubious pricing structure? Am I the only person to have been stung by it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Sparks Polls All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: