SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TICKETS SELLING FAST - DON'T DELAY

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrDemotime
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: TICKETS SELLING FAST - DON'T DELAY Reply with quote

Reports in from the promoter of the 21 x 21 Spectacular are that, for some of the shows, more than 50% of tickets have been sold already

This is obviously great news for Sparks.....but means that there will come a day very soon when it will not be possible to buy tickets to some of the nights

So if you are planning to go, then please don't delay

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT AS SOON AS ONE SHOW IS SOLD OUT GOLDEN TICKETS WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.

Last edited by MrDemotime on Sat May 17, 2008 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
TommyGun
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds cool hope it will be a big success for the guys
(I hope that 50% sentence doesnt only concern the Kimono/ Propaganda shows)
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: TICKETS SELLING FAST - DON'T DELAY Reply with quote

MrDemotime wrote:
Reports in from the promoter of the 21 x 21 Spectacular are that, for some of the shows, more than 50% of tickets have been sold already

This is obviously great news for Sparks.....but means that there will come a day very soon when it will not be possible to buy tickets to some of the nights

So if you are planning to go, then please don't delay

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT AS SOON AS ONE SHOW IS SOLD OUT GOLDEN TICKETS WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.

Oh dear. So - errm - we should all stop buying tickets then, is that the idea? It would be verre bad new if no tickets were no longer available, it are true. I forone am hope that it are incorreck that less than 50% procent of tickets have not been sold. I am hope too that the day will not come when etc.

Few tickets are leff. Pls. be buying them immidiate, and sorre for contracdict.
SteveBoyce
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: TICKETS SELLING FAST - DON'T DELAY Reply with quote

jimbryant wrote:
blah blah blah

***sigh***
MissmissyTannenbaum
Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a look on the ticketweb page today to see if there are any LilB and HYL tickets left. I saw that Kimono My House was sold out but Ticketweb are still selling golden tickets, how come?

Does anyone have a clue how many LilB and HYL tickets are left? A friend of mine wants to go to those concerts but he's not bought tickets yet.
type88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Need Kimono Tickets... Reply with quote

Hello.... Stephen in Ottawa, Canada here.... searching for two tickets to the Kimono show...

I want to be like everybody else...

Stephen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: