SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

happy happy joy joy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grace adieu
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: happy happy joy joy Reply with quote

Erm…hello to all! I am new to this forum and indeed to all this net forum kind of business, but having made it to the ECOTD show last week and discovered that for some mysterious reason, no-one in my social circle wishes to hear me go on and on and on and on about the best show ever staged, I found this site full of equally happy folk yesterday and must just once speak of it to people who will understand or I will pop!

That show was the most enchanting, extraordinary live performance I could possibly have wished for. The crowd was lovely, the performance amazing. I took my younger sister along, slightly doubting whether she would enjoy, and she has immediately gone out and bought the album. Hurrah. I’ve been a Sparks fan for only 3 years or so, but can’t imagine life without their music now! I’m constantly astounded by the way they get better and better. Fervent gratitude to Ron, Russell and the rest for a night of purest joy. Been grinning over the memory all week. There, I feel much better now. And so off I go.

PS. Oh, and thanks to all the people who posted pics on here, there are some beautiful shots.
grace adieu
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AARRGGHH! The horror the horror! OK, I know I was quite over-excited when I wrote that post but not excited enough to post 5 times!

Oh my word, I am so sorry. I did warn you that I was new to this kind of business but I swear on my precious copy of ECOTD that I hit that submit button ONCE. I really don’t know what happened. My, how embarrassing.

Huge apologies to all, for clambering incontinently all over your pretty forum. Soz folks!

And if this reply posts itself 6 times, I shall be forced to retire to a nunnery.
Lady Is Lingering
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grace adieu wrote:
AARRGGHH! The horror the horror! OK, I know I was quite over-excited when I wrote that post but not excited enough to post 5 times!

Oh my word, I am so sorry. I did warn you that I was new to this kind of business but I swear on my precious copy of ECOTD that I hit that submit button ONCE. I really don’t know what happened. My, how embarrassing.

Huge apologies to all, for clambering incontinently all over your pretty forum. Soz folks!

And if this reply posts itself 6 times, I shall be forced to retire to a nunnery.

God, no. Not a nunnery! The show was really great, wasn't it? God what I wouldn't give to be back there again just as it was about to begin. Glad you are converting your sis. We must spread the word. Go forth and multiply Sparks' fans. Oh, and welcome to the forum. Feel free to gush and emote all you want about Sparks, you've come to the right place. :)
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grace adieu wrote:

That's exactly what happened to me! Don't worry, you're not alone, my first post was utterly shameful.... Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Sparks, fellow newbie.
grace adieu
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those kindly words of reassurance and the welcome, thank you! Am so glad to hear I’m not the only one who did that…

And yes, a little time machine to take us back a week would be just the very thing. Ah well, I'm sure there'll be a next time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Sparks Live All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: