SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deep Dive: The Girl is Crying In Her Latte!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> General Sparks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrMonte
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:53 pm    Post subject: Deep Dive: The Girl is Crying In Her Latte! Reply with quote

As promised, here's part two of my discussion with Paul Barrett, where we do a deep dive into the Latte album. I hope you all enjoy. I like getting feedback here - I hope you all do listen, as I really think you're kind of the "audience" for the YouTube show. Anyway, thanks very much and please enjoy!

https://youtu.be/4vOG-byFafg?si=HYnRv0qj9esWo93R
dinky
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottle of the best delirium red out to enjoy this
Toughest Girl In Town
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, I had a great time listening to that episode.
Paul is such a great exegetist when it comes to Sparks, I already knew his blog and each article is just mind-blowing.

At first, I thought it sounded a bit far-fetched, but I have to admit it all makes sense in the end when you hear the whole thing. He's such a smart guy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> General Sparks Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: