SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kimono My House 50th tribute in Stockton on Tees on 4 May

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> General Sparks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allydodd
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:53 am    Post subject: Kimono My House 50th tribute in Stockton on Tees on 4 May Reply with quote

Thought that this was worthy of its own thread given that it takes place on SATURDAY. Although it is not an event organised by, or featuring the presence of Sparks themselves, there is an exciting potential for fans wishing to come together in celebration:

Andy M wrote:
At least there's someone out there who recognises the importance of this anniversary - the excellent Rosalie Cunningham is doing a Kimono My House 50th tribute in Stockton on Tees on 4 May. Tempting . . .

LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY!!!

Indeed, unmissable! I'm travelling to see it and so is at least another high profile Sparks fan. Promised is a packed programme from 7.30pm to 11.30pm. Included are two support bands. I understand that all the bands will play their some tracks from Kimono My House amongst their own material. The evening will be punctuated by a guest DJ playing tracks between performances from Sparks extensive catalogue. Totally agree that Rosalie Cunningham is excellent. I can detect the influence from Kimono. Not only is she an amazing musician, she seems to draw an impressive band. If her youtube live clips are anything to go by, it'll rock rock rock!!!

Is anyone else heading there?

https://georgiantheatre.co.uk/live-event/venue/rosalie-cunningham-band
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> General Sparks Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: