SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Join the Sparks Street Team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Official Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eve
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDemotime wrote:
promotional material has been sent to members of the street team living in areas near to the UK concerts

That's all well and good but I'd guess that most people travel to gigs these days. If it wasn't for this site I'd never know when they were playing if I had to relay on them playing somewhere local and the luck of spotting a flyer.
TabbyCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devon - ready willing and able!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
electric elver
Groupie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Alex Robertson"]I find being sycophantic gets me through the toils and tribulations of life...it helps me get over things a lot easier.
The whole point of being a fan is to be sycophantic...admittedly some fans are psychophants..but of course nobody has ever,to my knowledge,been castigated for honest constructive criticism on this site (yes the complete tossers have been.).Obviously you didn't run the "Unofficial"fan-club for profit...but you still seem to be counting costs...which is still a bit of a bind to cast it up now....after all it was your choice to set the thing up...unless unbeknown to the rest of the world the brothers Mael invited you to do it.
[quote]
ALways meant to reply to this one, just reminded me with your having contributed to the site moderation thread today, and probably will get round to it altho perhaps by private message - think you're glossing over the actual meaning of "sycophantic" and not looking honestly at "fan-star" dynamics, which, I admit, is usually uncomfortable. Hmmm. Watch this space (or your PMs...)
Alex Robertson
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry without going back and reading the whole "question & answer" story that my (intended to be) tongue in cheek reply was about ...I can't really answer your post....but it does sort of prove another thread's content....bits of posts can be cherry-picked to prove any point!!
I won't lose sleep...unless you do ..then I'll feel guilty!!!
electric elver
Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Robertson wrote:
Sorry without going back and reading the whole "question & answer" story that my (intended to be) tongue in cheek reply was about ...I can't really answer your post....but it does sort of prove another thread's content....bits of posts can be cherry-picked to prove any point!!
I won't lose sleep...unless you do ..then I'll feel guilty!!!

Don't worry honey, little keeps me awake, I'll ride my hobby horse when I've less vodka in my system than I have currently! And you can't be expected to answer before I've said anything can you?! :-))
MR JONES
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm slihgtly perplexed....

Alex is gonna sleep well,
Electric Elver is gonna sleep well,
I always sleep well,

So What's the problem???????

Oh yeah..... CDE..... well, you make yer bed.........
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Official Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: