SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Big Sparks Wish...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crabby
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:12 pm    Post subject: One Big Sparks Wish... Reply with quote

My big Sparks Wish before I die..... Is please, somebody out there gather up all the Sparks videos from over the years and put them on one glorious DVD so that l can hold it in my grubby little hands and play it ad nauseam on my TV.....
This will save me searching the Internet and breaking my antique phone......

What is your big Sparks wish??
J. Prufrock
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDs of the audio of the 21x21 shows probably will never be released, but those live renditions of "Goofing Off," "Moon Over Kentucky," "Bon Voyage" with the audience singalong, pretty much all of Big Beat... a Big Sparks Wish indeed.
Crabby
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely! The 21 Nights was such a unique event, l can't believe nobody thought to record it for posterity.... ☹️
Alex Robertson
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: One Big Sparks Wish... Reply with quote

Crabby wrote:
My big Sparks Wish before I die..... Is please, somebody out there gather up all the Sparks videos from over the years and put them on one glorious DVD so that l can hold it in my grubby little hands and play it ad nauseam on my TV.....
This will save me searching the Internet and breaking my antique phone......

What is your big Sparks wish??

I've often expressed this very same desire...only with extras...all the vignettes Ron used to do before the Ron Shuffle became the staple, things like Rex The Wonder dog, Baby Leroy, the tap dance, the sea-shanty jig, the self-help voiceover etc but including times when he's come back for an encore dressed as Superman, in a kilt, in a dressing gown, wearing a towel and shower cap ( As if his ablutions had been disturbed)...and many many more.
Crabby
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Alex, that would be wonderful...... We can but hope. I daresay the DVD format may well be considered something of an antique these days but even so...
Toughest Girl In Town
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing them live playing "Notre-Dame" (the song, not the venue).
But to be fair, "Notre-Dame" played in Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris must be quite something. Our Sparks wish doesn't have to be realistic after all does it? ;)
aussie
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my big Sparks wish is the Brothers and the band stay fit and healthy, keep making fantastic music and come back to play live in Melbourne in 2024, that would make a young 65 year old man very happy.

I HAVE WON LOTTO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Stuff and Nonsense All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: