SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sparks Fan Club section

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martian Homeboy
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Sparks Fan Club section Reply with quote

Does anyone know what has happened to the Fan Club section of the web site? There has not been any new content on it for ages!

Hardly an "ever changing array of Sparks wonders".

Are there any new newsletters available? In fact is anything avaliable with Fan Club membership these days? I received absolutely nothing for my subscription last year!!
phonon
Groupie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to subscribe some months ago, but nothing happened (except -20$ on my PayPal account :-)
So I guess the project is defunct :-/
Annika
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one news letter last year and really hope for something more this year.....
Martian Homeboy
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Sparks Fan Club Reply with quote

I think that we are all entitled to some sort of explanation as to what has happened. Does the Fan Club really exist anymore? Is it worth anyone attempting to join?

Maybe Jane Weidlin could be persuaded to restart her Sparks Fan Club? Providing that she is still alive, that is! Does she still hang around Cool Places with Russell?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Open Tech Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: