SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Rhythm Thief

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Vote For The Ultimate Encore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marky
Fan-in-Training

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: The Rhythm Thief Reply with quote

I'm Mrs Marky and The Rhythm Thief is my first choice, but to choose one is one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make. It doesn't help that I am currently watching Sparks live on line and their latest Dee Vee Dee!!

Anyway, if I was able to choose a private session I would like to see Ron and Russell perform:

The Rhythm Theif
As I sit To Play The Organ At the Notre Dame Cathedral (currenlty at full blast!)
Dick Around
The Number One Song In Heaven
When Do I Get To Sing 'My Way'
Angst In My Pants
Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat
When I Kiss You (I hear Charlie Parker Playing)
I Thought I Told You To Wait In The Car
Hasta Manana Monsieur (so that I can play along with Russel's castanets!!..it was me who caught them at the Kimono show)
How Do I get to Carnegie Hall?
Amateur Hour (with Erasure)

Fingers crossed!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Vote For The Ultimate Encore All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: