SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moustache

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Vote For The Ultimate Encore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murfo
Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Moustache Reply with quote

My choice for the ultimate Encore would have to be Moustache from the Angst In My Pants album. it's a favourite album of mine but i felt it was the best show of the 21 nights. How modern each of the songs sound. Can't wait to find out what the fans choices will be. I know the choices have been pretty obscure but thta's typical of Sparks fans!

P.S. i'd also be happy with any of the Angst tracks so if they play any of them at all i'll feel i've had a minor victory. Mickey Mouse!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SPARKS Forum Index -> Vote For The Ultimate Encore All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: