SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shepherd Bush Empire Gig

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arundel
Fan-in-Training

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Shepherd Bush Empire Gig Reply with quote

I think in all my years of going to gigs, i have never witnessed such a wonderful reaction from an audience as i did on friday night.
not only was the gig spectacular, the reaction from the audience was both humbling and very moving indeed.
the part where ron 'burns' all the albums was very moving indeed with the reception from the crowd. towards the end when the stage lights were turned on the audience at each encore was very moving indeed. i was fairly near the front and looked back to see the enite auditorium (three levels) on their feet applauding. it was a wonderful moment and one i will never forget. thank you all for such a memorable evening.
dinky
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing to think that SB was 6 years ago this weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Sparks Live All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: