SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other Artists
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Other Artists Reply with quote

A thread for us to talk about other artists; concerts, albums or whatever.

I'll be seeing Ian Hunter (15th time) at the Beachland Ballroom in Cleveland on November 15. His last two shows have been two of the best I've seen and I expect more of the same. Cleveland Rocks!

Did anybody here ever see Mott the Hoople?
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artist: Queen
Title: Live At The Rainbow '74
Release: September 9, 2014

OK, first off; there are a number of different versions of this release, I’ve seen seven listed but I think it is more like 9 or 10 including limited edition releases through Queen sites with posters and t-shirts. You can get everything from a single CD release to a 4LP Box set with 2 DVDs and a bucket full of extras.

Here are some of the things available depending upon your greed, availability and budget:
1) Two CDs, one CD featuring the March show and the second CD featuring the November show
2) A DVD/SD Blu-Ray of the November show with four “bonus” tracks from March
3) A 60 page hardback book containing lots of previously unseen photographs, and (among other items), reproductions of reviews and features from the time.
4) Reproductions of Brian May’s parents’ tickets from the March concert
5) A reproduction of the tour itinerary folder for the March concert from promoter Mel Bush, including a letter instructing the band not to trash the hotel room or there will be dire consequences!
6) A reproduction of the 8 page show tour program
7) Two button badges – reproductions of items available at the concert
8 ) A reproduction of the purple and gold March concert poster
9) A reproduction of a fashion shoot in The Telegraph Magazine, featuring the band with fashion models.
10) A reproduction of the sticker stage pass from the March concert

Lucky for me (really lucky), the first store I went to only carried the 2xCD digipak version which they call,”. “Digipak Deluxe". This $15 version fits much better into the budget set forth to me by Mrs. Buckeye than the higher priced multi-media extravaganzas. The only thing less expensive would have been the single CD version which is simply the November show.

Included with the Digipak Deluxe is a 16 page booklet with lots of great pics and I also get to see pics of the ticket stubs, sticker stage pass and button badges that people with bigger budgets get to put their paws on. I’ll probably pick up the box set (with DVDs and goodies) somewhere down the road but this CD package suits me fine for now. I will choose a CD over a DVD every day of the week so no regrets right now about that.

It appears that nearly every band from the ‘70’s are emptying the vaults of anything they can find. The realization that their fan bases will soon be on a fixed income is probably the motivation so these archive releases must be judged carefully. Just because something is old doesn’t mean it is historic or even worth remembering.

IMHO, there are three archive type things by Queen that I consider “historic” and I would put these on a throne above all others. The first which was released in 2011 as a bonus disc were the De Lane Lea demos, historic indeed. The second would be the ’75 Christmas show of which I have a boot copy but would love to hear an official cleaned up version in its entirety. The Christmas show has had a place in my heart since I was a teen as I had a copy (8 track tape!) recorded off the radio that I listened to as much if not more than any other live album I owned. The third piece to the puzzle is what we have before us now, Live At The Rainbow '74 (specifically the November show).

A little history. Queen had a ’92 release, “Box Of Tricks” which included among other things a VHS tape of the November ’74 Rainbow show. The VHS version of The Rainbow show is not the entire concert and many songs included are shortened. I have a DVD bootleg of the Queen ’74 Rainbow show and I have no idea if it was lifted from the VHS tape but I can tell you the video and audio on the boot DVD seem very heavily edited in places. I suspect my DVD boot is in fact a copy of the VHS tape based on what I have read.

Let's take a look at what we have.

Disc 1 (March concert) is recorded a few weeks after the release of Queen II. I learned from doing some reading that this show was recorded by Roy Thomas Baker with the intent of Queen releasing a live album. Those plans were shelved but the tapes remain. I think this has great sound and seems pretty genuine and not enhanced or overdubbed. This is actually the bonus material as most the attention (DVD) is around the November show. Very bottom heavy mix but I don't mind, awesome to hear songs rarely performed especially Fairy Feller's Masterstroke. Well done!

Disc 2 (November concert) is recorded two weeks after the release of Sheer Heart Attack. This is definitely better than I remember it sounding on my boot DVD but I still think it has been altered in places. I have no idea what shape the source audio from the November show was in when this project started so this might actually be the greatest restoration known to man.

Executive producers listed are Brian May and Roger Taylor. I have not done allot of research on this so I don’t know if multi-track masters were sourced or if we are listening to recordings that were mixed years ago and cleaned up a little. After one listen I would say it is the later of the two.

Most serious Queenies have copies of the Queen shows that were broadcast on the radio and it’s pretty easy to listen to unreleased concerts with the Internet. These fans will be less amazed than fans that only purchase legit CDs by Queen. A full 15 songs of the combined 33 songs (41 tracks, more on that later) are appearing on a live CD for the very first time; Procession, Father to Son, Ogre Battle, Son and Daughter, White Queen, Great King Rat, The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke, Modern Times Rock'n'Roll, Liar, See What A Fool I've Been, Flick of the Wrist, In the Lap of the Gods (not to be confused with In The Lap Of The Gods... Revisited), The March of the Black Queen, Bring Back that Leroy Brown and Stone Cold Crazy. That’s allot of new live material for $15.

Complaint! I prefer live albums that have introductions of songs at the beginning of a track, not the end of the previous track. Also, I really don’t understand splitting songs into multiple tracks because of solos. Example: 10) Keep Yourself Alive, 11) Drum Solo, 12) Keep Yourself Alive Reprise.

Anybody other than me think it is nonsense for a 27 second drum solo that isn’t in fact much different than what was on the original release to be tracked separately? Keep Yourself Alive plus Son And Daughter both receive this split treatment on both discs. 12 tracks = 4 songs!

I have no idea if something like this will appeal to the Queen fan base that loves Live Aid and Wembley but I was listening to Queen albums before the release of Bohemian Rhapsody so this older material is exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for. No Radio Ga Ga to be found!

This release is totally essential for an early era Queen fan and if Queen did not start for you until the hits started rolling in…well you just might like it too.
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea for a thread. Let’s hope Sparks take a cue from Queen and release a live show from their mid-70s UK band.

As I mentioned in MrMonte’s Martin Gordon thread, I’ve been on a Gordon kick of late, working backwards from his recent solo stuff to Radio Stars and Jet.

His new music is really fun, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKpLCOxu3BY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI3sUeHmgvY

And with thanks to Randy Buckey I’ve also gotten into David Werner. Werner released three albums in the 70s to general commercial indifference. Accordingly, none of which have been re-released, Which is a shame because the music is highly melodic and features clever arrangements that often avoid the predictable. The two earlier albums have glamish vibe, while his final album, which was released in the late 70s, is painted in more of a new-wavish hue. At any rate, it's about time his material gets reissued.
lilywearsmoschino
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My current 2 two favourite bands are The Temperánce Movement and Vintage Trouble. TTM are from the UK (though the drummer is an Aussie) and VT are American. Both terrific, and well worth a listen.

http://youtu.be/xitA0g63QlQ

http://youtu.be/cqnfXq6o_Fo
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilywearsmoschino wrote:
My current 2 two favourite bands are The Temperánce Movement and Vintage Trouble. TTM are from the UK (though the drummer is an Aussie) and VT are American. Both terrific, and well worth a listen.

Both very old school, no nonsense rock'n'roll.

Speaking of which, I've been spinning Paul Weller's recent album, Sonic Kicks.

aussie
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilywearsmoschino wrote:

TTM sounds like jimmy barnes

I HAVE WON LOTTO
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up some 2014 re-issues by Ian Hunter.

All American Alien Boy - originally released in '76. This was Ian's first introspective type release and came on the heels of the overblown sonic band sound (produced by Roy Thomas Baker) of the mostly ignored Overnight Angels.

Impressive line-up of musicians and guests; David Sanborn, Jaco Pastorious and Queen. The title track and Irene Wilde are still regularly in the live set list and a couple others have made brief appearance over the last 10 years.

This particular release (Varese Sarabande Records) includes the six bonus tracks that were previously available on Columbia's 30th Anniversary release. Album art is from the U.S. album and it all comes in a jewel case (always appreciated). Nice purchase.

Artful Dodger - originally released 1996. This is a very personal type recording that marks the beginning of the second phase of Ian Hunter's long career.

A welcome release as original copies on Polydor and Citadel have been long out of print. As a bonus track we get "F*ck It Up" which was previously only available in any form as the b-side of the CD single "Artful Dodger" from '97.

This MIG release is a digipak and the original artwork is used....sorta. The color/clarity are different because I'm pretty sure original art was not available. The result is artsy and better than just snapping a photo of an original which is what many budget releases do.

Hunter included three songs from this on his 2013 U.S. tour and that doesn't include the often played "Michael Picasso" (tribute to Mick Ronson). A popular release among fans and a welcome re-issue.
Conn
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday night I saw ex Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr in Brixton. What a show!!! He's a great frontman! Guest guitar from Noel Gallagher during the encore. The Smiths materiel was great and powerful reactions to every song, best atmosphere of any non Sparks gig I have ever attended! Wide variety of ages too, people who were clearly there at the time of The Smiths and kids younger than myself as well.

If you haven't heard stuff from either of Johnny's superb solo albums take a listen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXEc9WZ1bkY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_P5iSG_APE

Last edited by Conn on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been on a big American Music Club kick of late. They're similar to Sparks in as much as they're a band from California with a higher profile in the UK than in their own country. There the similarities end though.
Angus_Desire
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Brisbane band that I've liked for a number of years The Veronicas are poised for world domination with their new single "You Ruin Me". It's got to No.3 on the UK iTunes charts. The band live between Brisbane and LA, and vocalist Jessica Origliasso is going out with Josh Katz from very promising upcoming indie rock band Badflower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_rZ9rHFwGY

Whilst the band have had heaps of hits in their native Australia, the only song that they are really known for internationally is the 80's New Wave rock inspired number "Untouched".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW4rtW2eu0

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sparksfangroup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite band from Australia is The Living End. My lone time seeing them was as close to perfect as possible and I even got a disc signed after the show.

most popular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVtD4qMy5Hc

my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_-q-KodhAI
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Hunter & The Rant Band
Beachland Ballroom, Cleveland
November 15, 2014
Ticket $32

Watching Ian tour through Northeast Ohio has become part of my autumn routine but Ian and The Rant Band's performances have been anything but routine. I hope I never consider kick ass concerts by a teen hero to be routine. This year's edition had Ian back at the Beachland for the third time in the last four years after last year's visit to the college town of Kent.

First order of business was arrive early and get a picture signed by Ian. Not just any pic but a pic of Ian and Handsome Dick Manitoba (Dictators) taken about 2001 at Manitoba's New York restaurant. Great pic of two icons who both have memorabilia in the Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame. Handsome Dick signed his half of the picture last year and now I have a picture with signatures by both. I bet my kids will get at least $3 for this at the yard sale.

Most concert goers talking while waiting for the doors to be opened seemed pleased as Punch that Ian was back at a venue with no reserved seating. Energy was the main reason given but obviously this was a biased poll as all these early arrivers would be near the stage. I must say it is refreshing when old fashioned fandom wins out over the almighty dollar in a concert landscape dominated by Gold Circle V.I.P. tickets. Not only is the effort of waiting rewarded with a spot near the stage but it's always fun talking with the regulars (and some not so regulars) about Cleveland concerts from yesteryear. I never get tired of talking with people about Molkie Cole.

Freedy Johnston was a nice opener, good songs and a few covers. I didn't enjoy him as much as some recent openers including Wreckless Eric and Joe Grushecky's Iron City Houserockers but like I said, nice opener.

The last two American tours have been heavy on songs from "When I'm President" (2012). I'm not complaining because I absolutely love the album. This tour is not promoting that album but the show still had five songs performed from "WIP", no complaint. Fans wanting a heavy dose of Mott The Hoople rockers were probably left wanting a little more. The Ranters played five MTH songs; "All The Young Dudes", "All The Way From Memphis", "I Wish I Was Your Mother", "Sweet Jane" and the only pre glam song being from the "Wildlife" album, "Original Mixed Up Kid". I consider "Original Mixed Up Kid" a bit of a bonus as it isn't on the set list that I snatched.

Picking a perfect set list is always a balancing act for a classic artist like Ian Hunter who has been putting out albums since the late '60's. Some might say there aren't enough Mott The Hoople songs but Ian has been in two Mott The Hoople reunion tours in the last five years so it isn't like he's forgotten them.

Surprises? Opening with the non album track "(I'm The) Teacher" from the 1984 movie "Teachers" qualifies as a surprise and was absolutely killer. Including "Miss Silver Dime" from the album "Overnight Angels" (1977 ) in the closing medley with anthems "Life" and "All The Young Dudes" is a surprise. It was really fun hearing "Irene Wilde" back in the set, I like the new facelift to "Wash Us Away", it appears everybody knows every word to "Boy" and one of the most pleasant surprises for me was "Bastard". I really never cared for the song but this current version with James Mastro doing the guitar soundscapes and sizzling leads was awesome. It's been a few tours since Ian has played "Michael Picasso" which is a tribute to best friend and former guitarist Mick Ronson.

Some more of the older favorites included "Just a Another Night", "Once Bitten Twice Shy" and "All American Alien Boy" and being a Cleveland show the encore is always predictable, "Cleveland Rocks".

As I said, the album "When I'm President" led the way with five songs. Is it a surprise '97's "Artful Dodger" was close behind with four? I think so but I'm not complaining. The set list had 26 songs and touched most parts of his career, I've always been a fan of these "between album" tours, you get the most rarities.

One other thing memorable about the show has nothing to do with a rarity but is more of an oddity. There was a bell on Ian's keyboard. The kind of bell that you smack the little button on top, the kind you ring when you need a cashier. Most the members took turns smacking the bell at various times during the show followed by a smile. Once the final encore was over and the band was leaving the stage, the final member leaving Mark Bosch (guitarist) gave the bell a smack with the bottom of his beer bottle followed by a grin. Did an angel (overnight) just earn some wings?

Not much more to say other than good show by a good band playing good songs. I'm already looking forward to next year.
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My latest playlist:

Disconnected ― Laika & The Cosmonauts
Some Velvet Morning ― Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra
Wicked Game―Chris Isaak
Pipeline ― Johnny Thunders
At Johnny Mathis' Feet ― American Music Club
Cowboys ― Portishead
Sweet Dreams ― Roy Buchanan
Her Dream Man Never Came ― Doug Sahm
St. James Infirmary ― Allen Toussaint
Sleepwalk ― Santo & Johnny
Why Won't You Stay ― American Music Club
Sour Times ― Portishead
Pretty Ballerina ― Jason Falkner
Vendetta ― Laika & The Cosmonauts
Black Wings ― Tom Waits
Harlem Nocturne ― Danny Gatton
Sand ― Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra
Sunday Morning ― The Velvet Underground
Sundown, Sundown ― Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra
Psyko ― Laika & The Cosmonauts
Slow Dance ― Bill Frisell
Come Ride, Come Ride ― Emitt Rhodes
Endless Sleep ― Nick Lowe
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Sparks have now done the orchestra thing, are there any artists that you think have done this successfully?

I found this list of top performances while surfing around.

1. Kiss and the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra: Rock and Roll All Nite
2. Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony: Enter Sandman
3. Styx and the Contemporary Youth Orchestra: Miss America
4. The Scorpions and the Berlin Philharmonic: Rock You Like a Hurricane
5. Aerosmith and the Boston Pops: Walk This Way
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a huge fan of blending rock music with an orchestral arrangements. That said, I do really like Rainbow's "Difficult to Cure," Ritchie Blackmore's adaptation of the "Ode to Joy" from Beethoven's 9th Symphony.
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock with orchestras are interesting and the conversation can go so many directions. Did it start as a novelty that took a serious turn?

When I think of orchestras and rock, I first think of The Beatles. After that comes the Moody Blues and "Days Of Future Passed" and that is followed by ELO splintering from The Move. All of those definitely infuse orchestra sounds with rock but that is different than interpreting existing songs with orchestral accompaniment.

Remember the 1977 tour by ELP with the 70 piece orchestra? The cost of toting an orchestra prevented this tour from being completed.

Some of my favorite artists have done shows with an orchestra. It usually involves the artist going to the home turf of the orchestra and there is almost always some sort of DVD or CD released. What hurts these releases for me is that the tracks are typically a career overview and not songs that would best lend themselves to the treatment.

I look at these releases with skeptical eyes (and ears!). I never forget that the artist and their management are after my money. These releases usually contain one unreleased rarity or maybe a new song. Yep, any completest (even if they hate orchestras) has to buy it!

I'm not saying Sparks should not be supported or that they are looking at a cash grab with an upcoming release. I'm saying that these releases are often gimmicky with very few tracks deserving a second listen.

Thoughts on other bands and their orchestra releases?
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckeye Randy wrote:
What hurts these releases for me is that the tracks are typically a career overview and not songs that would best lend themselves to the treatment.

That's the key. Only certain songs lend themselves to an orchestral treatment. Most rock songs don't. Maybe the reason I like the Rainbow's "Difficult to Cure" is that it's derived from an orchestral piece, with Blackmore adding a rock element to it with the electric guitar. Reverse engineered, as it were.
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The band CAKE was suggested to me based on the song "Short Skirt/Long Jacket" (2001). The person suggesting knew I had an interest in Lou Reed and this track features a vocal that definitely reminds a listener of Lou.

I checked out CAKE's '96 release Fashion Nugget which was their second release and their only release to chart in the U.K. and first of five releases to chart in the U.S.. I listened to this nearly ten times and it remained fresh, that's saying something!

Some reference points with contemporaries from the '90's including The Refreshments and Fastball and a few from the '80's with Violent Femmes and Beastie Boys. There were even a couple tracks that took me all the way back to The Kinks, Ten Years After and the guys even do a Willie Nelson cover.

Definitely an alt type release, not glam or dance.

Nice weekend of listening to some new/old music. Next up is their 2011 release, Showroom Of Compassion.
DJ LX
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last four purchases:

The Blue Nile - A Walk Across Rooftops and Hats
Steve Hackett - Voyage of the Acolyte
King Crimson - Discipline

All terrific. The Blue Nile, in particular, is striking in its subtlety and minimalist approach. It's beautiful music, but definitely takes a few listens to take hold. As for Discipline, it still sounds ahead of its time, some thirty years on. Fantastically rhythmic. Voyage of the Acolyte sounds dated, but if you can get past that, it's an enjoyable listen.
Buckeye Randy
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artist: Todd Rundgren
Title: Global
Released: April 7, 2015

The young employee asked if he could help as I was looking through the locked glass door between myself and 20 or so Rundgren CD selections. I replied, “I’m looking for the new release“Global” by Todd Rundgren, I don’t see it”. He being a responsible employee looked it up on the computer...which reported the store had one copy. The young employee was disturbed by this hiccup in an inventory system that surely could not fail and was looking everywhere. Under “T” for Todd, under “G” for Global. I already moved on from the disappointment and was willing to accept the fact that I would be leaving the store without the new release by Todd.

While looking at used CDs for some King Kahn and trying to salvage something out of the trip I sort of over hear a whispered conversation by employees about the Todd CD. I can’t quite make out every word but I do remember the last time I bought a new Todd disc here. I was told that I was lucky to be buying it because the store owner was a big Todd fan and he always snags the first copy for a few listens.

Without dragging this story out, they amazingly found and sold me a copy of Global. I’m pretty sure I bought a slightly used and freshly wrapped copy of Global. Most new releases have a hype sticker on the packaging proclaiming some sort of sales pitch, this was wrapped just like a used CD. Sort of quaint and I really appreciate the effort. Well done, guys.

I like getting a jewel case and lyrics are never bad. The booklet offers no pictures or anecdotes, simply lyrics and credits. The credits are minimal as contributions from other artists are just some vocals on a couple tracks and a sax solo by Bobby Strickland . Packaging is fine, album art actually sort of cool.

Todd’s previous release (State in April 2013) was simply awful. A laptop techno creation that didn’t work on any level for me. The early reviews of Global are very positive but the same catch phrases used to describe Global were also used two years ago to describe Todd and State; “boundary-breaking”, “visionary genius”, “pioneer”, “contemporary fusion of styles”. The new release was compared to State in nearly every early promo article/review. I was so underwhelmed that I didn’t buy tix for an upcoming Todd show, an artist I really like and I’ve seen 14 times.

Expectations are lowest of low. However (I hate howevers), I am at a CD shop four days before the official release hoping to score an early copy. I am a hopeful fan.

First impression, Global is definitely not State. Anybody making that comparison is only listening to sound and not melody. Make no mistake, the sound will link these two laptop releases together forever but Global is melody first with the swooshing and sweeping electronic sounds just framework for Todd’s songwriting. IMHO, there is not one song from State that is up to the songwriting of Global, not a single one.

All of that sounds fine and dandy but the sound really is going to be a major stumbling block for most classic rockers and even a good number of Todd fans. This is a very electronic release with dance beats and repeating lyrics all over the place. When Todd isn’t dancing then he’s going a more R&B route but instead of love he sings about the human condition in a fairly crappy world. The lyrics are up to Todd’s usual standards of being equally silly balanced with trying to be socially responsible. He totally missed the mark on State so this shouldn’t be taken for granted.

Early highlights are the Bobby Strickland sax solo on Blind and Skyscraper has a Utopia feel with Kasim Sultan helping with vocals. Honestly, most the songs are decent if you are up to the challenge of the style and sound.

This definitely isn’t for everybody (including Mrs. Buckeye) and I’m not even sure if it’s for me yet I keep listening. I “almost” regret not buying concert tix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Stuff and Nonsense All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: