SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

October tour dates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virginia
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:39 pm    Post subject: October tour dates Reply with quote

With no US dates announced and the last "US Tour" consisting of two shows in LA, the rest of the US is looking towards Europe. I'm hoping this can be a place for us to coordinate arrangements and save some money on accomodations. Those of you already in Europe, your suggestions are welcomed!
lemonjellydude
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't be more excited about seeing them live again!! I have got tickets to see them in Amsterdam. I decided against the London date as I dont rate The Roundhouse as a good venue. I saw blondie there and couldnt see anything with those huge Beams in the way!
MarkRae
Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:21 am    Post subject: UK presale Reply with quote

Hi,

Got an email from Ents24 telling me that tickets for the UK shows are available on presale from this morning. Tried to buy for the London gig but it's asking me for a "pass code", which I don't have. Has anyone else seen this? Sorry if this is a stupid question...

M
Auke Lenstra
Sparkologist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem!
MarkRae
Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so it's not just me "dicking around", then. Still bloody irritating!
Spyke
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The passcode was available with pre-order for the album...
leslie hanagan
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got on the site at 9.04 (with my code) - went to get my ticket. None available. So I refreshed the page and three attempts later I was in. However, as I didn't have an account with them I was prevented from getting one, so I tried creating an account and it wouldn't log me in. I have just come back for lunch and to try again and guess what...no tickets left. Brilliant, thanks so much!
MarkRae
Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that doesn't mean that the whole gig is sold out...
lemonjellydude
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just a pre-sale so dont panic! tickets are on general sale from friday
leslie hanagan
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point of having a pre-sale code if the site won't let me get a ticket. That's the whole point!!
Zebedee
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This relates to Roundhouse tickets. Not sure how I did it, but got a code by following the email link WITHOUT a purchase. Got in the ticket queue at 9am and bought tickets – after a bit of a panic over creating an account when I got 'no tickets available' message at one point – around 9.20am. I was looking for seats preferably, but only if in the front row, but was only offered standing. The choice was 'best available' and 'standing' and 'best available' turned out to be standing! I'll be really annoyed if the upstairs seating is released later as I was hoping for a bird's eye view as my friend and I are not very tall and we've braved the moshpit many times in the past and, while thoroughly enjoying it, have occasionally had a less than perfect view. Anyway, those who missed out today will not be disadvantaged if the only choice is standing as it will be first in, best spot.
SteveBoyce
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same experience as Zebedee - Best Available became Standing. I wouldn’t be surprised if only Standing was released for the Presale.
lemonjellydude
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not just me that has not had a great experience at Roundhouse. I actually really wanted to go to Amsterdam anyway so when I saw they were playing amsterdam I jumped at the chance to see them !
Virginia
Certified Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly what I created this post about but I'm told that if you call the Roundhouse ticket office, they have seated tickets available.
Zebedee
Junior Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see they did release seats today, annoyingly. What's the point of a presale if you don't have a chance of choosing between sitting or standing? Anyway, seems to be selling well. If I had a seat I'd probably be looking down wishing I was in the midst of the action and I've met quite a few lovely fellow fans while standing around in the past. How lucky are we that Ron and Russell are still so creative and prepared to go on the road! Thanks R&R!
mael22
Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: October tour dates Reply with quote

wow can you beieve i am traveling across the pond to see sparks at the round house, just got standing tix, trying to get paris tix ,but cant read french,any help,p.s. can any body put virginia up, shes a nice girl !
Sparks Moderator UK
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leslie hanagan wrote:
What's the point of having a pre-sale code if the site won't let me get a ticket. That's the whole point!!
You will find in your order confirmation the following message "The above link and code provides access to the pre-sale, and is not a guarantee of tickets."
Alex Robertson
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zebedee wrote:
I see they did release seats today, annoyingly. What's the point of a presale if you don't have a chance of choosing between sitting or standing? Anyway, seems to be selling well. If I had a seat I'd probably be looking down wishing I was in the midst of the action and I've met quite a few lovely fellow fans while standing around in the past. How lucky are we that Ron and Russell are still so creative and prepared to go on the road! Thanks R&R!
There should be someone willing to swap with you if you really need a seat....but like you say...where ever you are you'll enjoy it anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Sparks Live All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: