SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Set list?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spyke
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Set list? Reply with quote

There's no such thing as a poor choice of songs when the band do live gigs, of course, but we've all got our favourites. Do we think the Maels will make many changes to the set list for the next leg of the Hippopotamus tour from last year? Personally, I'd like to hear Goofing Off again, or maybe Lighten Up, Morrissey or Hasta Manana, Monsieur (or 'Haste Bananas' as autocorrect wanted to say!). Any other tracks we'd like them to play?
deadcalm
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giddy Giddy will prob make its debut.! Wacky Women, Rock n Roll people in a Disco world, Balls, Pulling Rabbits out of a Hat, Bon Voyage as the last song.
MrMonte
Power Groupie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadcalm wrote:
Giddy Giddy will prob make its debut.! Wacky Women, Rock n Roll people in a Disco world, Balls, Pulling Rabbits out of a Hat, Bon Voyage as the last song.

they actually played Giddy Giddy at the first couple shows and then it was dropped. I've been trying with no success whatsoever to find a YouTube or other video of these performances. It was only two, three times at best.

I would love to see Unaware and Mrs. Lincoln from the new album. Can you imagine those guitar parts on Unaware live?

As for the back catalog...well we all have our favorites. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Beat the Clock or Charlie Parker...
TommyGun
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great if they threw in Some oddities for the more fanatic fans..like thats not nastassia, irreplaceable or noisy boys..but i guess they will mostly Play it safe
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should do a medley of 'Tits', 'Balls', 'The Willies', 'Tryouts For The Human Race' & 'All You Ever Think About Is Sex'. The video backdrop could be very interesting.

Seriously though, I would love to see returning to the live back catalogue with ' Music that you can dance to', 'The shopping mall of love', 'National Crime Awareness Week' & of course my all time fave Sparks song....'In the future'!!!

The Future! The Future!
Hammie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they will do such changes to the set of the list for their tour. But I'd be happy to listen to Morrissey, The Willies, Balls, Wacky Women. Besides I love all their playing.
MaelGirl
Groupie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kermit! wrote:
I think they should do a medley of 'Tits', 'Balls', 'The Willies', 'Tryouts For The Human Race' & 'All You Ever Think About Is Sex'. The video backdrop could be very interesting.

Seriously though, I would love to see returning to the live back catalogue with ' Music that you can dance to', 'The shopping mall of love', 'National Crime Awareness Week' & of course my all time fave Sparks song....'In the future'!!!

Love love LOVE "Music that you can dance to"! Would love to hear it live.
alicetaylor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:09 am    Post subject: NICE Reply with quote

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.

Fleeing The Complex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> Sparks Live All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: